Biomedaqu Course (3rd Summer School)
Bone visualisation & imaging of skeletal development; Human medicine & Socio-economic impact on aquaculture
17-20 & 23 November 2020
In the framework of the BioMedaqu Project, the University of Liège, Ghent University, INSERM, CEPE, Artialis and Cytomine are offering an online training course covering the following topics:
- Fish skeletal development and anatomy
- Advanced visualisation technique for fish skeletal research
- Image analysis, machine learning and automation
- Skeletal pathologies in humans
- Leadership, research impact, grant funding, entrepreneurship, product development & market, economic modelling
The course is directed at PhD students, researchers or professionals from the industry interested in skeletal anomalies in reared and model fish.
- The course fee for BioMedaqu ESRs is 350€; for other PhD candidates €450; and for participants from industry €685. Should you wish to attend only select days, we offer a “day” fee. Enquire by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: Open until 11th November 2020. For queries, email: email@example.com
Click here for the programme.